Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MY BIG 60TH BDAY


Tonight we went to Texas Roadhouse for my birthday dinner and had the time of our lives.  It is so fun to go there and it really is my favorite place to eat.  I never tire of going there.  We took the cake that Dick bought and had a royal celebration.  When it was time for dessert, they brought out the saddle and wanted me to sit on it, but no way would that hold up this body so Canyon and Evan sat on it.  I was given an ice cream sunday, which was enjoyed by the two little ones.  Our waitress was the cutest little gal I have ever met and she made the time there so fun.
Today has been a wonderful day and I have gotten to talk with all the people that I love the very most.  There have been many well wishes on facebook that were appreciated so very much.  I have received some very wonderful gifts that I am so excited about.  Thanks to all that took the time out of your day to remember me.  That really made me feel special.
I am truly blessed and have the best family ever.  I come from a fantastic hereitage which has made me the person that I am. I love the person that I have become.  Hey I have been on this earth for 60 years and have had some amazing experiences and hope that here are many more birthdays for me. 
I AM A BLESSED WOMAN!!!!!

No comments: