Monday, October 11, 2010

Black Island Farm Field Trip...

Every year at preschool, Evie gets to have a field trip to Black Island Farm.  This is a special place to go and pick out your own pumpkin for Halloween.  She looks real hard and get the perfect pumpkin and takes it home to decorate and put on her front porch. 
They also get to eat fresh carrots at the farm.  She loves to have Mommy clean off the dirt then she eats the carrot like a rabbit does.  What a silly girl she is.  This girl loves her carrots and dirt. 
I wanted to go to Black Island Farm with her this year, but goodness gracious Evie forgot to remind me that is was Friday and I didn't remember until she told me on Saturday.  Silly Grandma.  Maybe next time Gramps and I can go with her.
Today she had another field trip to the FIRE station!!  This is her and Maddie at the fire house.  I bet she had tons and tons of fun climbing all over the fire engine and seeing the fire dog.
I want to be in preschool so I can go on all these fun field trips. 
Evie didn't take Flat Grandma, cause when she got home from San Diego she tore Flat Granny in pieces and tossed her in the trash.  Now Flat Granny is gone and can't go on any more trips with her. 

No comments: