Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day After Election

Today has been somewhat bothersome for me. We got a new president yesterday and no he is not the one I voted for, but he is promising changes for our country. I pray that these changes are what will be best for our people. Something has to change as there are just so many wrongs that need to be corrected and it need happen and soon.

I'm not prejudice but the thing that bothers me the most is his lack of leadership. The other candidate had leadership experience and was so devoted to our country but he also was lacking qualities that I felt were essential to being a perfect candidate. Oh well!! who knows, maybe Obama will surprise us and be a better leader than what we have had in the past. We will just have to see what the future brings. I guess change is good.

No comments: