Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted!!!!


Today is ELECTION DAY. What an exciting time for us in being able to select a new leader for our country. Even though my vote is just a tiny effort in the selection of a new president, I can honestly say that I expressed my wishes my pressing the box next to the candidate that I felt most qualified.

This election was very hard as both candidates are supporting changes that could be beneficial to all of us in different ways. I have never really swayed much from the candidate that I chose months ago, but still had an open mind to listen to the views of both parties.

I am glad that I live in this country where I, as a woman, have the opportunity to vote and that my vote will be counted. What an honor it was to cast my vote and they even gave me a sticker after I voted. What more could you ask for!!!

Good luck to my candidate and hopefully he will be the new president.

No comments: