Wednesday, May 26, 2010

and the winner is!!!!!


LEE DEWYZE

Once again my Tuesdays and Wednesdays have been totally devoted to watching American Idol. The winner this year is one that I hoped would win right from the beginning of the season.  To watch this young man perform week after week and the improvements that he made has been a true delight.  Yes, I honestly think that he was the true American Idol for 2010 and yes there were tears flowing as his name was announced.  I know, I know!!! I get to involved with this show.  Each year I tell myself to not get that involved, but it never works.  It is one little enjoyment involving tv that I allow myself.

 This year has been one that was bittersweet as this is Simon's last year and I must say he will be missed.  I have enjoyed all the seasons and his sarcastic remarks and an ego that does not end, but he really was fun to watch.  It will be sad to not see him next year but you can bet that I will be watching his new show X Factor.

Another season is over and now I have to find another entertainment until January 2011. 

No comments: