Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hooray!! Painting is done!!

Today I finished painting the back bedroom and hanging new mini blinds.  I am finished until fall when we remodel the main bathroom and paint the front bedroom. 
Our back bedroom got a remodel when the closet was taken out for the tub in the master bedroom and a new closet was added.  I love it!!  It is a pale blue with white trim and ceiling.  I will post a picture when I get the sheers and the pictures hung.
We have done so much to this house since February.  It all started with a Christmas gift from Derek and Kelly when they painted the living room.  Then we needed to put in pantry cabinets so the kitchen got a nice paint job before the pantry could be installed.  Next we tore out the closet in the bedroom to extend the master bath and put in a tub.  That meant tearing out everything and putting in all new fixtures, flooring and paint.  Since it is part of the bedroom, wow!! that meant painting the bedroom.  The new wall in the bedroom had to be painted so that meant the entire room got a fresh coat of paint.  I am glad it is all over and I can be done with construction until fall time.
I am thinking it will be nice to begin my food season just to rest from the mess of this remodel.

No comments: