Thursday, March 10, 2011

Busy Week...

I have been so busy since coming back from Nevada last Wednesday.
First I had to unpack and do laundry because there were not any clean clothes for us to wear after being on the road for six days...then there was the realization that my craft fair was coming up and there were only 5 dresses ready and no capes...bummer and double bummer!!!
I had to get busy and fast....
So my little fingers began working as fast as they could to make capes and more dresses.  I did finish on Tuesday morning just in time to take all the product to Ogden's Train Station and set up my booth.  I went to Quilted Bear and took out some dresses and skirts for the booth.  All in all the booth is filled and ready for business.
All I really want to do is start making Evan's quilt....it sure is going to be a dream quilt for a dreamy little girl.  I am just so anxious to get it on the frame and start making those stitches of love....when her's is done then only three more to go before the end of the year.  What a joy this quilting has been to me and my hands and fingers are holding out so far...
Maybe today I will put off making craft stuff and start on her quilt...that is the best therapeutic idea ever.

No comments: