Monday, July 11, 2011

My Day So Far….

It is now 11:23 am and my day has not been that great.  I had to go to the doctor at 9:40 for a checkup. 

Well that was an experience in it self.  I ended up with an xray of my knee, a shot in the knee, a stronger prescription for one med, deleted another med and two big vials of blood was drawn.  Kim was not able to get the blood to flow from the right hand so ended up poking the left hand.  My blood has to be drawn from the back of the hands instead of the arm so it really is tender.

Now my knee is numb like Dr. Dawson wanted it to be so that is a good sign.  Hopefully all will come back good on the blood.  If not then it is in to have a CTscan.  Lots of aches and pains right now.  Must be getting old…..oh that is right, I am old.   Just ask my grandchildren, they will tell you.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Big loves and smooches for you! xoxo

I hope you get feeling better soon.