Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy 17th Birthday, Tiffeni…

35249_1294910944472_1581278238_596665_6163517_n[1]

Happy Birthday, Tiffeni.  You have brought so much happiness to my life.  Our family would not be the same without your spunkiness, laughter and wit.  You can make a dull time into one of joy and fun. 

I love your gentleness with little children and how you make them feel so important.  I love your hugs and the way you let me know that you love me.  I love your sweet smile and how it lights the day.  I love your cute face and see an angel radiating love.  I love your sparkly eyes and know that you are very close to God and strive to live His commandments.  I love you more than all of the stars in the sky and treasure the gift you have given me of being your grandmother. 

Happy Birthday sweet Tiff.  Hope you know just how loved you are.

No comments: