Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Latest Projects…

During the summer we were at Saver’s and found two mirrors.  I immediately knew what was going to be the home of one of them.  I have for the longest time needed a floor length mirror in my bedroom and this is what was going to be the purpose of the one mirror.

Dick painted the mirror and a small table that we had oregano (did I mention this is my newest favorite color) and then we glazed it in black.  This is what we now have hanging on the bedroom wall…

DSCN5041

…and this is how my wall in the bedroom looks…

DSCN5040

I think it looks classy with my bowl and pitcher my Mom made for me and the chair I inherited from Zella.

We also have finished a headboard bench this week.  It is painted Sweet Tea and glazed in black.  Again we were at Saver’s and found a small table (solid oak) that we thought would go perfect with the table.  Take a peek at our bench and table.  This one is for sale.

DSCN5047 

DSCN5044   DSCN5045

DSCN5048

This bench and table will go in our booth on March 2nd at an event we will be in.  We will also have our jewel boxes, dresses and capes.

No comments: