Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Cute Nephews

My nephew and niece, Jon and Kelsi Fuller, have  two of the cutest little boys.  I have been waiting until Cohen was nearly 3 to send him a cape.  Well I got it sent and he was thrilled to get one cause he wanted one like his best friend.

Cohen Fuller 2

Isn’t this just the cutest smile ever?  It says it all.  He is one happy boy and I love him to pieces.

Cohen Fuller 

This is my little Rayden…he has the cutest, kissable cheeks ever and I could just kiss them for hours.  I made him the little blanket he is on.  I wanted something light weight and had this fabric that was just perfect for this little blue eyed punkin. 

Rayden Fuller

Thanks Kelsi and Jon for letting me be an aunt to these two precious little boys.

I am so thankful for family and even though we live miles and miles (hundred and hundreds of miles) apart, we still can be part of their lives.  Today I am thankful for electronic media that helps us keep in touch with each other.