Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Making Halloween Things...

Yesterday I decided it was time to make Grayson a halloween bib.  I had the colors I needed in the stash of fabric and chose the perfect colors.  My new love is to embroidery with  my embroidery machine.  I found the perfect haunted house design and set to work doing my thing.  Pretty soon this is what was created:




























Grayson is 3 1/2 months now and is the cutest little boy.  So glad he is mine.

Tiffeni called me a few weeks ago and wanted a cape for Grayson.  I had been so busy and just didn't get it done.  Well today was the day.  I had to cut the pattern down to fit him and it is only 16 inches long.  He will be the cutest superhero on the block.  Here are the pictures of the cape.



























I might make these smaller capes for my Etsy store and see what happens with them.  Just too cute.

No comments: