Thursday, January 15, 2009

Update

Not to much has been happening at our house this week as Dick has been very sick. So sick, in fact, that he has not left the house until today. Seems strange to not have him out in the shop making toys.
Before he got sick some new doll furniture patterns came that he had ordered and it has been a challenge for him not to work on them. He did get a tetter totter cut out before illness hit his body. He brought it in for me to see today and it is adorable. We will be adding it, a doll swing and swinging cradle to our toy line this year.
I have been busy trying to get things ready for Payton to take with me when I leave for Denver on Feb 11th. She will be born on Feb 12th and I am so excited that I will be there for her arrival. A new baby in the family is so wonderful. Her quilt is finished, 3 receiving blankets with burp cloths along with a beautiful crocheted dress (blue) and booties are done. I have made some booties for everyday use for her also. I got my tickets for the travel and will be there for 2 1/2 weeks. Hopefully Brook will be more on her feet by the time I have to come home. Those C-sections are rough.
We have been doing our extractions and today was a challenge, only made it through one page as the writing was so bothersome. Monday and Tuesday I was able to do several pages, but today the priest must have been having a bad day. There have been repeat pages and entries from one page duplicated or changed on another page. Sure has been a tough day trying to read the needed information. Oh well!! I can only go on faith in this calling.

No comments: