Friday, January 2, 2009

Kristin Emily Hughes


Today is the one year anniversary of the passing of Kristin Emily Hughes. My thoughts and prayers are with Tami and her family today and hope that they will be able to make it through this tough day. Yes, Kristin was taken way to early in life, but maybe that is what was in the plans for her from our Father in Heaven.

I remember first meeting her and how sweet and friendly she was toward me. My heart just opened up and let her right in. I can still see her beautiful face and hear her jovial laugh. It was so easy to love her.

I pray that she is looking down upon her Mom and sisters today and that they will be able to feel her presences throughout this day. In our beliefs, we know that she is in a better place and is busy doing work that could not be done here on earth. There are loved ones with her that were as happy to see her return to heaven as her earthly family was when she was born. We all miss Kristin, but not as much as her sweet mother does.

Kristin, thanks for being a part of our lives for the short time you were with us.

No comments: