Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Letter to Tiffeni

Dear Tiffeni,
Tomorrow my sweet Tiffeni, you are having your 14th birthday. My how the time has flown by from the day you were born until today. Seems like just yesterday we got the call saying you were here on earth and had a safe journey from heaven. I remember the first time I seen you and how my heart just melted. Your tiny features were so adorable and all I wanted to do was hold and rock you. You cuddled up against me and we rocked for hours that first day you were born and it never did stop as you grew older. Your favorite place was on my lap being rocked.
I love this picture. We are getting you ready in the dress I made for your blessing and you can see the hands of Meghan, Aunt Kelly, Mommy and Me (Grammy) as we are all helping to get you dressed. I have named this picture "Helping Hands". Grandpa blessed you that Sunday and he blessed you with a long life full of happiness and many other spiritual things. You have been our ray of sunshine and have been a true blessing from Heavenly Father.
You were so cute on your first birthday. We knew that you would alway love messes as you had your cake rubbed all over your face. It was in your hair and ears and up your nose. What a little mess maker you became. The happiest times were when you were the messiest.
Remember when you got to come to Salt Lake and spend a week with us. We went to the temple grounds and got to take your picture by the temple. We also went into the visitor's center and there was a portriat of President Hinckley that you and Meghan stood by and I took your picture with him.
You wanted to learn to sew when you were younger so one day we decided to make you a rag doll. I even let you sew her together. What a fun time you had and you did not even sew you fingers together. One day I hope that you will be able to use your sewing talent to make many wonderful things. Look at the beautiful girl you have grown into. I love you so very much and you are my special princess. Thanks for being that sweet adorable girl in my life and thanks for choosing me to be your grandmother. You are one very special granddaughter.

Have a very special day and I hope that you enjoy wearing your new birthday dress as much as I enjoyed making it for you. Have a great day and always wear that beautiful smile that melts everyones hearts. I love you precious Tiff.
Love,
Grandma

No comments: