Thursday, April 23, 2009

OH SO BUSY....

Sometimes we let ourselves become so busy with the daily things that need to be done that we don't take the time to smell the roses, I mean tulips. Mine are just beginning to open now. I have never had tulips so this is a real treat for me. My Mom sent me some starts last spring for me to plant and she has the most gorgeous tulips ones eyes can ever behold.

My days are really busy right now and I sometimes wish for more hours in the day. Today was a day that I did not know where to start to get everything done. First of all, I woke early and began sewing trying to get capes done for the event I have to set up for on Monday and to restock my Quilted Bear booth (almost got them done before....), had to go to the insurance office and get the certificates of liability for the Summerfest event in Logan and Brigham City Peach Days, emailed all the info to Summerfest, got all the papers ready for Peach Days, cleaned the concession trailer as we have an event with food Wed - Sat of next week along with the craft event, had a guy come out and give us a bid on curbing for the back and front yard, ordered the cookies from the bakery for the Family History Conference Sunday, made a strawberry pie, cut out a dress for Canyon's class auction basket, cut a dress out for Payton from the scraps, started to work on Tiff's dress and I still never made it back to finish the capes (maybe tomorrow, oh I forgot that I have to do extractions in the morning then go to Ogden to restock the QB booth).
I think that I need to have more time in the day or someone to help me get everything done. I hope that I do not burn out before my season has begun. We have been accepted into some extra big events this year and it is really keeping me busy trying to do everything that is required to keep the business running smoothly.
I did not even have the time to talk to my children today, but they were in my thoughts so that counts. Maybe someone should clone another me then there would be two of us to do the job that only one is doing now. Good idea don't you think!!!!

1 comment:

Tawna said...

You are so busy!!! I'm glad TaMera is going to be working with you again. I know she really liked it last year. I am planning on going to Peach days so you will have to let me know where your booth is!