Thursday, April 16, 2009

Special Niece

Yesterday I got the most exciting phone call from a special person in my life. My sweet, sweet, niece Ta'Mera call to see if she could work every weekend for me this summer in my concession business. She worked for me last summer at a couple of events and was SUPER. This made my day, as I have some extremely big events coming up and was praying that Ta'Mera would be able to find the time in her busy schedule to help me. With her running the front and seeing that things are working smoothly, I can take care of the back things and hop from station to station filling in where I need to be.
We get so busy that one just can't think and you go into super mode and hope every station is being covered. Ta'Mera, Sean, Meghan and Kelsee are the type of people that can move about where needed and I don't have to worry. Each one is an extremely valuable employee and each year I pray, beg and plead for them to work another season with us.
I am also excited as Nolan is coming the first week of June to work with us until school starts in July. He is such a special young man and it will be exciting to train him and teach him good work ethics. I am looking forward to spending quality time with my sweet grandson.
Thanks, sweet Ta'Mera for being my special niece I love you very much. Looking forward to having you with us this summer.

1 comment:

Ta'Mera said...

I love you too Aunt Kathy!! You are so great for letting me work for you.