Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Vacation Is Over

"Big Flat" Grandma and Grandpa got back from their vacation Saturday night. They had so much fun going with Canyon and Evan to the many places in San Diego. I think that Flat Grandpa and Grandma became "old and wrinkled" after Canyon shoved his Game Boy into the seat pocket where Kelly had stored them for the journey home. They wanted me to tell Kelly and Derek thanks for being such good sports about taking them with them and for sending the fantastic pictures of the places they visited.
THANKS!!!
We took Camo home yesterday afternoon and had a wonderful Easter dinner that Kelly and Derek had prepared. It is always a treat to eat at their table as Kelly is such a fantastic cook and fixes such delicious dishes. I miss the days when they were living with us and all the good meals that she prepared.
Our Easter day was perfect and the hugs and kisses that we got from Canyon and Evan were superb. They were talking so fast and telling us about their trip, but I think the best part was the "kus ku" (jacuzzi) that they got to swim in every evening after returning from a long day of having fun.
When we left Evan was asleep and Canyon was so tired he could hardly keep his eyes opened. I kissed him goodnight and he said "I will see you in six day. I will come on Friday" and he yawned and closed his little eyes.

No comments: