Monday, February 21, 2011

Wrapped in Love

DSCN3775

DSCN3776
I have been working very hard on trying to get quilts done for some of my grandchildren.  This is the quilt that I made for Cody.  He is such a die hard Boise Bronco’s fan and this was the perfect quilt for him.  I can hardly wait to give it to him on Friday when I go to Colorado.
The anticipation of the look on his face is getting the best of me.  I can see the look of total surprise when he opens the package and pulls out this beautiful quilt. 
If love for Cody were counted in stitches, then this Grandma has millions of loves for him.  I love this boy so much and am thankful that he is my grandson.  Cody, this quilt was made with tons of love and I hope that you will be able to feel my love for you as you wrap up in this quilt.
I do love you so much!!!

1 comment:

chapman family said...

that is really nice. You did a great job.