Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Angel Girl....

Today is Kalista's 11th birthday.  She is a very special angel in our family and I love her very much.  My heart is so full today as she celebrated with her family and got to do all the fun things that are done at birthday parties. 
She is growing up and wanting to do the girlie things like wearing lip gloss and polish on her fingers and toes. Kalista is adorable and full of love for those that are close to her.  I love this girl as much as I love her mother. 
I am so lucky that Miss Kalista is part of my life and my family.  Thanks Heavenly Father for sending this precious Angel to us.  Please pour out many blessing upon her this year and let her feel your presence with her always.
Happy birthday, sweet angel girl. 

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Thank you! You made me tear up a little. xoxo