Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Look What We Have Been Doing….

DSCN4359

This cute little skirt was so fun to make…So cute with the pink and lime green.  The hot pink bow and lime green button just set it off.

DSCN4358

This is an apron that I made from a pair of old jeans.  They are so simple and fun.  The apron is cut from the lower leg, you cut off the pocket, cut out the back of the pocket and sew it on the apron.  I love ruffles so all my aprons have ruffles on them.  I had made one earlier today (my first one) and the lady next door came over just as I was coming downstairs to tag it and bought it so I ran back upstairs and made this one.  The one she bought had lime green bias tape and the lime/pink ruffle from the skirt.  It was so popping cute!!!

DSCN4360

I have made four of these dresses for Quilted Bear.  I fell in love with the fabric and had the ruffle fabric here at the house from another project I had finished.  Way to cute!!!

DSCN4362

Dick finished this desk and two night stands for our neighbors.  They are done in a chocolate brown.  I did not get a picture of the night stands before they took them home today.

DSCN4366

This johnny closet was refinished for a woman in Layton.  She had the piece and after buying two of our pieces wanted Dick to refinish this one for her.  She is putting different knobs on it when she gets it installed in her bathroom.

DSCN4110

Remember this piece that Dick found at DI….

DSCN4194

DSCN4363

Well it has gone from the original color to brown and now to black.  This is for the same woman in Layton.  Hope she likes the new color.

Well I have got to get back to my sewing.  Have another special order for a denim apron and a Spiderman cape.

Dick is busy working on this project…

DSCN4364

DSCN4365

He has to rebuild two of the drawers before he can start painting it.  That should keep him busy for a few days.

2 comments:

chapman family said...

Will you teach me how to make the denim aprons?? I love it.

Kathy said...

Yes, I could do that.