Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pinterest

I am addicted to Pinterest!!!!  and I love this web site.  I have gotten tons of ideas from it and have made many items since becoming a Pinterest addict.

I have decided that I will post one thing each week that I have made from Pinterest.

This week I want to show you the ear warmers that I have been making these past few days.  It took me three tries before getting the pattern like I wanted it to look like and now I am able to continue with making tons of them.  I even was smart enough to cut the pattern down to make little girls sizes.  Notice my adorable model and the color of yarn she picked out for hers.

Ear warmer

Thanks Evie for being my helper this weekend and modeling these fantastic ear warmers.  She wore her ear warmers all day on Saturday.

DSCN4367

This has been a fun item to make from my Pinterst searching.

No comments: