Friday, December 23, 2011

Guess Where Christmas Will Be This Year!!

Fuller Family

I am having Christmas with my parents this year in La Sal.  I have not been home for Christmas since 1984.  Needless to say I AM ELATED TO BE HERE.

We left Brigham City early this morning and had a wonderful trip here.  The skies were so clear and blue.  This is a blue that I only notice when I am traveling to see my parents.  It is a welcoming sky and beacons me home and gladdens my heart.

Another site that I love to see are the red, red rocks of Southern Utah.  When you have been raised in red rock country, it stays with you forever and eternity.  I LOVE RED ROCKS….well anything that is red, but red rocks are a delight. 

When I get to Moab my heart starts racing and I can hardly wait to make that climb up to the base of  the La Sal Mountains and my parents warm and tender loving arms.

This will be a great Christmas and I hope the rest of you will be as happy as I will be. 

Merry Christmas to all my family and friends and my all your wishes come true.

No comments: