Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Meghan Leigh Rasmussen

Today you make the milestone step of going from a teenager to adulthood.  The years have been ones filled with memories and fun times.

Meghan 1 hr old

I remember being at the hospital and hearing your cry for the first time and then they brought you out of the room for me to see.  My how my heart was beating with excitement as I cradled you in my arms.  My heart melted and instant love abounded. 

When you were little, you would follow me around and hang on to my leg all the time.  You wanted only Gramps and I to hold you and boy did you ever give the sweetest, slobbery kisses that any grandparent would ever want to receive.

Meghan 20

Now look at you!!! all grown up into a beautiful young lady.  Boy time sure does seem to fly by fast.

We love you dearly, our precious Angel Face.  Keep smiling that beautiful smile and let those twinkling doe eyes melt every ones hearts.

Have a wonderful birthday and many more to come.

No comments: