Monday, February 13, 2012

My Dad

LEWIS DALE FULLER

This is my Dad!!!

Dale Fuller late 1930's

He must be about 8, I think.  Boy wasn’t he the cutest little boy.  His hair was so blonde and now it is so white. 

Lude Fuller Family late 1930's

Dad with his parents and five sisters.  What a beautiful family he came from.  All that are left now is Aunt Jean (front right), Aunt Vonnie (baby), Aunt Sherry (blonde next to Aunt Jean) and Dad.  Aunt Lois, Aunt LaRee and Grandpa and Grandma are our Angels watching over us.

I love my Dad so much and am counting the days till I get to see him on Friday.  The big day is Saturday for his 80th birthday party.  His birthday is on the 28th and his true birthday is the 29th (he is really only 20 this year).

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

I love these photos! Thanks for sharing. The look on aunt Jeans face makes me laugh.