Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hard Day…

Today I had to say goodbye to Canyon and Evan (and their parents) and it was the hardest thing to do.  Hours later and the tears are still flowing. 

I love these two little children more than life itself and will miss them more than words can describe.  They have been my life for the last seven years. 

We have made great memories that will forever be in my heart.  We have made tons of cookies, caught many fish, played for hours at the park, read thousands of stories, had billions of sleepovers, given zilllions of hugs and kisses and said many goodbyes for the night. 

Today was not the goodbye’s that I have been looking forward to.   I have known  for months that this day was coming and have dreaded it.  Trying  to be brave just didn’t happen and that is okay. 

Little ones, Grandma loves you and will miss you.  Every night I will look to the East and blow kisses to you and wish you sweet dreams.  Have fun in Louisiana and I will write to you often.

1 comment: