Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My Little Garden

We moved to Arizona the first week of April then moved all of our earthly belongings on the 10th.  One of the very first things I did after unpacking our boxes was plant my sweet little garden.  It brings me much joy and I love working in the soil.  

My garden is not very big, but the people that put in the planter box went over and above to put in the most awesome soil.  It is so easy to work with.  My plants just love where they are planted and are growing so fast.  Tonight I had to give my tomato plants their first haircut (trimming off the drone leaves) so they look a little bear right now.  In a week they will be all filled in again.

In my garden I have five tomato plants, five potato hills, a zucchini, a yellow squash, chives, lavender, basil, green beans and some flowers.  It has been so rewarding watching these plants grow from seeds or small plants to what they are today.  These pictures were taken two weeks ago and the tomatoes are way over the very top ring of the cages.  



  
I just love living here.

No comments: