Wednesday, October 1, 2008

CAPES, CAPES, CAPES!!!!

Some little boys and girls are having a fun time being superheros right now. I have been so busy the past week making capes for this craft fair that I am participating in this week. It is so fun to be in a craft fair and see the smiles on faces as they come into my booth to play with the wooden toys that my sweetie makes or to try on the capes and pretend they are flying.

Last week I made seven capes for a woman that ordered them while I was at Melon Days and this week I have made 15 capes for the craft fair. My poor sewing machine is probably wondering just what is going on as it goes from 6 in the am until late in the pm. Today I had both of the machines on the table at the same time doing different tasks on each one. I thought it very ingenious of me to be multi tasking with my sewing skills.

Tomorrow more capes need to be made....sometimes I wonder if I can get them all done before the fair is over.

Oh well, this is what I love the most. I am my own boss and only have myself to answer to.

Life is a Ball!!!!

No comments: