Monday, October 20, 2008

No Girls Allowed.....

Saturday was "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" day for the "Madsen Guys". Grandpa had bought tickets to the Utah vs. Colorado State game for him, Canyon and Derek. The anticipation for two weeks was more than Canyon could bear and he kept telling his Dad "I don't think I can wait that long". Well the day finally arrived and at 7:30 a.m. Canyon sends Gramps this picture:
ARE YOU READY GRAMPS? I AM!!!!
Grandpa left our house at 7:45 and met Canyon and Derek at the train station in Ogden to ride the FRONT RUNNER to Salt Lake to the game.
This is my Gramps and me sitting on the train ready to go to the ball game. You have to wear RED cause that is the rule!!!
When they got to Salt Lake they hopped off the Front Runner and got on the TRAX train and rode it to the stadium. This was so much fun for them. They found their seats and settled back to enjoy the game.

#1 Ute Fan at the Game

Thanks Gramps for letting me and my Dad have a special day with you.

You are one special GRANDPA!!!

No comments: