Friday, October 24, 2008

Thinking of and missing the children....

Today I have been missing Richard and wondering what is he up to. We left him in Salt Lake five weeks ago to begin his new adventure in life and now it is time for him to graduate from basic next week. Hard to believe that he is old enough to be on his own.

It doesn't matter how old your children or grandchildren get, one still can't help but worry about them. I find myself waking in the night wondering if the children have enough covers on or if they said their prayers before retiring for the night. If they had enough to eat and are the doors all locked tight at their homes. Are the windows shut and is the stove turned off. Did they have a good day and was everyone nice to them.

Seems like I am always thinking about and missing those precious gifts from heaven more and more each day. I am so thankful for these gifts from Heavenly Father and so thankful they wanted to be part of our family. I do love you all.

No comments: