Thursday, February 12, 2009

Busy Morning...

Mornings for me are usually very slow and I work at my own pace, but things are different for me for the next three weeks. This is how my morning has gone this morning:
  1. First wake up call came at 4:45 when Brook came in to tell me that they were on their way to the hospital
  2. Brea went to sleep on the couch and woke up at 5:30 so got up and put her in bed with me
  3. Went back to sleep until 7:00
  4. Got up and went to bathroom before babies woke up
  5. 7:15 Brea wakes up and comes to living room all smiles and happy
  6. 7:30 Hayden wakes up not sure of the strange face looking at him, but does not cry
  7. 7:45 Danielle calls to see if the baby is here yet
  8. 7:50 Mom calls to see if baby is here yet
  9. 8:00 change Hayden for the second time this time poopy
  10. 8:15 fix breakfast for the two little kids and feed them
  11. 8:30 fix oatmeal for me - first batch boiled over in microwave so had to clean that up and start another bowl full. Eat my breakfast and take my handful of pills.
  12. 9:00 Nolan wakes up and helps me get bath water ready for baths - bath both babies and get them dressed then fixes himself breakfast
  13. 9:30 showered and got dressed
  14. 10:00 Nolan gets in shower
  15. 10:17 called Elton - baby is here and both Brook and Payton are doing good
  16. 10:19 called Dick to tell him he is a new grandfather and to give him the particulars
  17. 10:34 text Danielle, Derek, Kelly & Laile with info on Payton
  18. 10:45 Danielle calls is going to dr today
  19. 11:00 fix snack for Hayden & Brea then feed them yogurt
  20. 11:15 Hayden goes down to nap and Nolan watches Brea while I get Hayden to sleep
  21. Finish getting ready for the day, take out tonight's dinner to thaw (Shephard's Pie)
  22. Work on the computer for a while and check the emails and blogging
  23. Brea wakes Hayden up at 12:20 so now I am busy with two little ones for the rest of the day
  24. Elton sends a picture of the baby and she is a keeper

The time is only 12:31 pm.

Any hooo the baby is Payton Riley Curry, 6 lbs. 9 oz., 18 1/2 inches long and was born at 7:47 this morning. We are anxious to get to the hospital to visit and see her but need to give Brook a little more time before all four of us venture in on her.

Will keep you posted as to how things are fairing out in Denver at the Curry household.

No comments: