Friday, February 13, 2009

An Evening With Brook

PAYTON RILEY CURRY - 1 DAY OLD
Tonight Elton came home early so I could go to the hospital to spend some time with Brook and Payton. What a joy it was to sit there for 2 1/2 hours just holding Payton while she slept. She is so tiny and adorable. One seems to forget just how tiny newborns are and I think she is tinier than any other baby born in our family so far. Her complexion is so clear and rosy and she has tons of black hair. Her hands and fingers are just like Brook's all tiny and cute. She even opened her eyes before I left and can you believe that I was lucky enough to have my camera ready to snap.
I have missed Brook so much and it was wonderful to be able to sit and talk with her and just chit chat about nothing really. Just hearing her voice and seeing pure happiness on her face and in her eyes is all a mother needs.
I have had so much fun with Nolan, Brea and Hayden today. We all took a long nap this afternoon, which gave me the extra boost that I needed.
Here are some pix of today adventures:


Hayden is always smiling and laughing

Brea's favorite thing is to sit in the toy box or on the back of the couch

Nolan is always there to help with the little ones - so lucky he is here

No comments: