Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Goodbye Couches....

Mom and Dad were able to come and visit with us for five days. I just love to have my family come to see me. We try to go to places that they have not seen before. On one trip we were able to go to Promitory Point and see the re-enactment of the connection of the railways connecting the east and west coasts. Another time we went to Antelope Island and see the buffalos and another time we went to Hardware Ranch to see the elk.
This time we went again to Hardware Ranch and I think this will become our yearly visit. The day we chose to go was sunny and fairly warm. There were so many elk in the meadow and it was so fun to ride the sleigh through the herd.














It is alway fun when Mom and Dad come and I hate to see them leave. Mom was anxious to leave this morning and get her new couches into her home and I was sad to see my couches go down the road to her house. I could not think of anyone that would love them like I do than my Mom. Her and I have a thing for roses, must be an inherited thing. Goodbye beautiful couches I hope you love your new home.

No comments: