Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all my daughters this day. Thanks for playing such an important part in my life. You have given me grandchildren that are more precious than gold and have always been there to give me encouragement when it was needed the most. I love each of you dearly.

I hope that this day brings many smiles to your faces and hearts full of love. Wish I could spend the time with each of you, but remember that I will be thinking of you today and thanking my Father in Heaven for sending you to our family.

I could not let this day go by without thanking my Father for the son's in my life. Oh how I do love you and the good men that you have turned out to be. My chest swells with pride just thinking of all the accomplishments you have aquired. Thanks for being the best husbands and fathers a mother could ask for.

My life is full just because of the children and grandchildren I have been blessed with and the love that they show to me. I love you all so much and thanks for making this Mother's Day special.

Thanks Mom for being the most precious gift and for teaching me the values of life. I am not an educated woman, but what was taught in the home and in raising my children could not have been taught in a formal setting. It could only be taught from the heart and through examples as you taught your children. Have a wonderful day.

To sweet Zella thanks for accepting my children and myself into your family 33 years ago and letting us be apart of your loving family. I do love you dearly and have always been thankful for a kind and loving "Mother" who opened her heart and showered us with love for all these years. May you be reunited with your Mother very soon so you can feel her arms around you again.

Happy Mother's Day to all my favorite Mothers!!

No comments: