Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Sun Has Gone Down

Lois, Zella, Richard & Leon Madsen - 1945
On this beautiful morning as the sun was beginning to peak over the mountain and the birds were beginning to sing, a beautiful spirit left this mortal life to be reunited with her loved ones that had preceded her in years past. A joyful reunion was held as she was embraced by her sweetheart who had gone years before and by her parents, daughter, granddaughter, brothers and sister. They patiently waited right to the end as that last breath was taken then releasing her spirit to join those waiting for her return.

Zella Louise Francom Madsen lived 97 years filled with happiness, love and goodness. She loved her family and neighbors and shared with them often. Her home and arms were always open to those in need.

My heart is filled with sadness as my friend, mother in law, and confidant has gone beyond and I will miss her dearly. She loved me as her own and helped me grow in many ways. I could always talk with her and share my deepest thoughts.

I love you sweet Zella and thanks for being the best "mother" to me and grandmother to my children. You have been a great blessing in our lives.

No comments: