Monday, August 17, 2009

Taking time off!!

Today is the first week since June 6th that I have not had to prepare for an event for the weekend. It will be strange but good to have almost three weeks off before I have to go to another event.
During this time I will get caught up on my postings. I missed Nolan's birthday and am sorry that I did not get the blog done for him. I did have the pictures ready, but never had the time to get it posted. Nolan, please forgive your busy grandmother. You were in my thoughts but the work just would not let up for me to do the things that were important. I love you and will get your blog on this week. We do miss you very much.
I do have to make many superhero capes for Quilted Bear this week as the booth sure does look bear with the empty pegs. Dick got a new planer today and will be making those cute doll beds this week to put in the booth. He is so excited to have a new toy.
We are planning on leaving for a few days to wind down. Don't know where we are going right now or what days. Maybe we will take the camper into the mountains for a few days.
I will let you know.
Thanks to everyone that has helped us at the events. We would not have been able to do it without you. You all have been a God sent to us. We love you very much.
Be posting later this week.

No comments: