Friday, January 29, 2010

My Beautiful Tiffeni...

My Dear Tiffeni,
Can it really be true that tomorrow you will be 15!!
Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday that we were blessed to have you come to our family. You have been such a ray of sunshine in my life and my heart melted when my eyes first seen you. Oh what a tiny little minute of a girl you were and all I wanted was to wrap my arms about you and give all my love to you.
When you were little, I was your BFF and you would have nothing to do with anyone else if I was around. It was so fun to spoil you and try to keep up with your quick little legs. You were faster than greased lighting and one had to be on their toes to keep up with you. Maybe that is why I lost all that weight when you were little. I need you around now to chase after so I can get skinny minny like you are.
You have grown into such a beautiful young woman. My heart swells with pride everytime I think of you and what you have accomplished thus far in your life. You have such a sweet personality and tries so hard to please everyone. Keep being my sweet Tiffer Bug.
You have a wonderful day and above all else remember that Grandma and Grandpa loves you more than anything and you are our favorite 15 year old girl in the whole wide world!!!
HAVE A HAPPY PURPLE DAY!!!!
Love you beautiful girl!!
Grandma

No comments: