Sunday, January 24, 2010

Winter Sunset 2010

Last night while in the sewing room upstairs, I noticed this beautiful sunset in the west. I quickly grabbed my cell phone and captured the beauty in the moment.
I never see a sunset without thinking of LaSal and the gorgeous sunsets that grace the western skies every evening.
I also never see a sunset without thinking of Leon and Zella. Sunsets to them were like magic in the skies and they would always comment about the beauty of the sunset they were currently watching. There love for sunsets was so strong that they past that love on to their son.
Oh how he loves sunsets too!!
Maybe they, too, were watching this gorgeous sunset with me last night.

1 comment:

chapman family said...

We have been having some beautiful sunsets here too. Keep meaning to try to get a picture but haven't yet.