Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Kelson

Dear Kelson,
I know that your birthday was last Friday and YES I have been thinking about you all week.  Thanks for choosing our family to come to.  You have brought many talents with you and hopefully you are developing them to improve your life. 

I remember well the day you finally arrived and as I stood outside of the operating room anticipating your arrival my heart was racing and I could hardly wait for the wailing of a newborn little boy.  Finally that sound came and my heart leaped for joy and then I could hardly wait to hold you in my arms. 

When it was time for you and Mommy to leave the hospital, you got to come to my house for 10 days as Mommy was not in any condition to take care of you alone.  I got to spoil you and you loved to sleep in my water bed.  I would have to rock the bed all night long or you would fuss and cry.  It was not to fun trying to keep that bed rocking and still try to sleep.  Finally the day came when it was time for you, Mom and Dad to go to your own home and then my heart was heavy cause my house was so quiet and my bed did not have to rock all night long.

I love you Kelson and hope that the world is treating you well.  Take care and hopefully we will get to see you real soon.  I hope that your birthday was extra special because you deserve special days.

Love,
Grandma

No comments: