Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Wendy

Happy Birthday on this your anniversary of your birth.  It has been fun to have you in our family and to have you for a daughter.  You have brought much happiness to our lives and we are thankful that you chose our family to be yours. 
I remember the first time that I met you, just before your 10th birthday, and how totally I fell in love with you.  You had the bluest eyes and the blondest hair and a cute little round face with a smile that would melt anyone's heart. I loved to fix your hair and dress you like a princess (now you have to fight the little PRINCESS for that title) then take you out for the day so everyone could see how adorable all my girls were. Ringlets, ruffles and lace were the going thing back then and that I could do well. 
Thanks for letting me be part of your life.  Have a very wonderful birthday and may all your wishes come true.

No comments: