Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, Brook….

Brook

On July 24, 1974 a precious little baby girl was sent from heaven to me.  Oh how happy I was to have this precious spirit entrusted into my care by my Heavenly Father.  She was the gift from heaven that I needed at a time in my life when all seemed lost.

She grew into a beautiful woman and has done some amazing things in her life.  When she sets her mind to accomplish a goal, she will work double hard to achieve it.   She is a feisty little minute of a person and no one and I mean no one will get the best of her.

This year there are no parades or fireworks to celebrate her day, but Utah will always have the biggest parade and fireworks just for her.  When Brook was little, she thought that the big Utah celebration was for her benefit and didn’t realize the pioneer importance of the day.  She was happy having the big parades and fireworks just for her special day.

We love you dearly our precious Brooklei Ann and hope that this day is as special as you are.

DSCN4826

No comments: