Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Texas Sage

Texas Sage is a plant in Arizona (probably other states as well) that I have been smitten with.  It blooms with purple flowers during the year, but right after a rain storm they are vibrant with color.  The last two days we have had rain and this is what they look like today.  These pictures are looking across the street from our front yard.

DSCN4860  DSCN4861

DSCN4862  DSCN4865

I was a little bummed that one of the bushes in our front yard were not Texas Sage and two days ago I realized that the two bushes on the side of the house are on our property line and were ours and this is what they look like today.

DSCN4858

DSCN4859

I am one very happy camper….to bad they are not on the side of the house that I can see them from.  Will have to make more trips to the side of the house.

I can sit at my desk or my sewing machine and the view is gorgeous. Not only do I get to enjoy the Texas Sage, but there are lots of Birds of Paradise also to enjoy. I do love my view out my front window.

No comments: