Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dick…

Happy Birthday Dick.  You have been such a joy in  my life and I am so thankful that out paths crossed 36 years ago.  You have been my best friend since the day we met.  I admire so many qualities that you possess and wish that I could have a thimble of your talent. When it comes to working on wood, there are few that match your talent.  I am amazed at how you take a piece of wood and can make the most beautiful creation with it. 

DSCN4763

This day could not be complete with out my expressing my feelings on what a wonderful father you have been to our children . They love and adore you. You are the best. Our grandchildren are the lucky ones that have you in their lives. Your face beams when you are with them or get to talk with them on the phone. They are your world.

DSCN4477

You have been the very best husband and have put up with me for all these years.   I am truly blessed and am thankful that you are my eternal companion.

Happy Birthday, dear…I love you.

No comments: