Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Evie’s New Dresses

Today Evan got her package in the mail and sent me pictures of what was in it.  She looks so cute in her new dresses from Grandma.  Look how sparkly her eyes are and how happy her face is. 

100MEDIA95IMAG0520

This first dress is the one that her doll also got a new dress to match.  That made the doll so happy and Evie really liked her dress and her doll dress. 

100MEDIA95IMAG0519

This dress made me think of a smiling sunbeam so I found a button that had a smiling sunray on it.  She is so stinkin cute in these dresses.

I love you my precious little girl and sure do miss your sweet kisses and hugs.  You have a good night and don’t let that wind come and blow you away.  Oh, maybe the wind would blow you to Grandma’s house.  I would like that.

No comments: