Friday, September 12, 2008

Dad's Anniversary Gift



Today we were able to finally find the laptop for Dad. Richard and I looked for three days to find a laptop for Dad and every store we went to had sold out on this particular model. I told Dad yesterday what we were trying to find and he found one store in Logan that had it. Early this morning we went to Logan and got it for him. HE IS HAPPY!!!!! His PC has some real problems and is not usable anymore. I refused to let him use mine for fear he might ruin mine. I could not afford to have him touch mine as it is my business computer and all my life is on it.

He is so excited about this laptop and it has a webcam built in. Richard is right now trying to get him set up so he can use it. This is going to be amazing to talk with all those that have the webcam. We will be able to talk and see you at the same time (according to Rich).

We will see if he can now surf the internet and not get angry at the world because his pc would just do it's own thing. Life is the pits!!! when it comes to computers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I see that the OLD DOG can learn new tricks..hahahahahaha.