Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What a Day!!!

Brook walked me through the steps to set up a new background look on my blog page. Oh how easy it was when I finally got to the right page. She says she is my "IT Support". I am so glad she is computer smart and can walk me through things.

We are busy getting the trailer loaded for our last food event of the year. It is bittersweet as our food season will be over on Saturday until April. I do love to go to the events and meet the many people that have played an important part in my life. We have served thousands of funnel cakes this season along with thousands of hot dogs.

Both of us are so busy right now getting ready for a craft fair that begins on October 1st. I have 20 dresses done and still need that many more. When we get back from Danielle's, I have to work extremely hard and get 30 superhero capes made. Dad is busy making cars and trucks. They are the cutest things and kids just love them. His greatest enjoyment is making toys. I am glad he has that hobby to keep him busy.

Life is Good!!!!!

No comments: