Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray!! Today Is Dick's BDay

Dear Dick,
Today we are celebrating your 66th birthday and it is ironically one half of your life that we have been together. We met 33 years ago and your birthday in 1976 was the first celebration that we had together as a couple.
Thanks for making these years the most enjoyable and fun years of my life. Here are a few pictures that were taken during these years.

Saying goodbye to your Mother


Your 66th birthday cake made by Meghan

Sweet 18 month old Meghan giving Gramps kisses


Some of your greatest blessings call you Grandpa


Your sisters and Mother on a visit to Elko


...but sherrif, I didn't do it!!!!


Baby, you sure look good!!!



Navy Boy, what a hunk!!


Fun day at Hardware Ranch

Papa and Brea

Playing in the snow with Canyon and Evan

I hope that your day was special. You are loved very much and I am so thankful that you chose me to be your wife and that you chose my children to be your own. My happiest moment was being sealed to you for time and all eternity. Thanks for the fun ride. It is one of great adventure.

No comments: