Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kelson is 18!!!

Sweet little angels ages 1 1/2, 3, & 2

Sleepy time boy on quilt made with love



All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth


All the cousins at La Sal having fun

Kelson all grown up (he thinks)!!

Today, Kelson, you are 18 and it seems like yesterday that I was waiting outside of the operating room waiting to hear your first cry. Finally it came and then they brought you out to meet me. Oh, how very excited I was to meet my little grandson. You were so tiny, but full of spunk and I immediately feel deeply in love with you.

Your first 10 days were spent living at my house as your Mom was very ill and could not walk and she needed my help with you for the first few days. I took advantage of our time together and spoiled you rotten before moving to Denver. I left you with big tears in my eyes and a very heavy heart not knowing when I would see you again.

You have grown into a very handsome young man and I hope that you will make choices in life that will take you down righteous and good paths. I worry about you and hope that you will heed your mother's advise. Listen to her and follow the counsel that she will give to you as she knows from personal experience about choice making.

We love you very much and hope that you will have a wonderful birthday today.



No comments: