Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wendy Had A Birthday!!

(This was carried in your father's wallet for years before I took it out to save any more damage to it)
Happy Birthday to Wendy on July 2nd. I did not forget you and thought about you all day long. We were at the Provo Freedom Days Festival and I had not posted this blog before I left.
I just want you to know that you are a very special person in my life and I am thankful that you are one of my children.
You came into my life when you were nine, just ready to turn ten and I fell in love with you and your sweet little ways. You loved my children as your own siblings and could hardly wait to come for the weekend to spend time with them. I loved to fix your hair and dress you in pretty dresses. My girls always looked like they stepped out of a fairy book when I took them to church. Oh how proud I was of all of you.
You have grown into a beautiful woman and have stayed true to the teaching of the gospel and in turn have taught your children these teachings. It is wonderful when you bring the children to visit.
May you have a wonderful year and I am thankful that you are one of my children that grew in my heart when I married your father.
Have a great year and I do know that your day was very enjoyable.

No comments: