Monday, December 27, 2010

Excitement.....

I am overflowing with excitement tonight.  When I pulled my Quilted Bear account up and counted the cape sales, to my surprise I have sold 86 capes (7 special orders included) which brings my running total of these adorable capes to 975...AND there are still 4 days left in this month!!!! Whoohoo!!! For this year alone there have been 426 capes sold.  EXCITEMENT!!!!!  There sure are alot of little boys and girls flying around in one of my capes.  LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!
Can you believe that in 3 years I am nearly at my goal of 1000 capes.  Who would ever believe that I would be this close to my goal.  Thanks to Kelly and Verdell for making emblems for me this past spring and summer.  It really helped in my rushed hours to have the emblems already made.  My poor sewing machines (2) have gone non stop all this year.
A big THANKS to all who have been kind enough to purchase a cape from me.  My capes have traveled all over and 5 of then reside in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!
#1 seller

#2 seller

#3/4 seller

#3/4 seller
THANKS EVERYONE FOR HELPING ME GET THIS CLOSE TO MY GOAL!!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Well I know two little super heros who got capes this Christmas, and have been wearing them non-stop. We love them at our house! Congratulations on being so close to your goal! That really is an accomplishment. Love you!